Are you or your customer looking at replacing your HVAC system with something a little more efficient? Partnering with the right HVAC wholesaler is a necessity! William E. Kingswell has almost a century of experience working with homeowners and contractors just like you to find the right equipment for your situation. What residential HVAC products do we offer?
The Brands You Know and Trust
We stock all of the household names that your family has relied on throughout the years, including:
To Repair or Replace? For Residential Customers
If you’re looking at replacement parts or new heating and cooling systems, there’s a good chance that you’re looking at repairing or replacing your residential HVAC system. There is no universal rule on when it’s time to replace instead of attempting repairs, but here are some of our guidelines that we use to help customers through the process:
- Will the cost of repairs be equal to 50% of the value of your HVAC system? That’s a sign it’s worth the investment to replace outright instead of attempting repairs.
- How old is your air conditioner or heat pump? Air conditioning units typically last 10-12 years, along with heat pumps. Furnaces will last 15-20 years with proper maintenance.
- How energy efficient is your system? Any heating or cooling units that are nearing the end of their estimated lifespan will be less efficient than brand new models. Keep in mind that HVAC innovation has also come a long way over the past 10-15 years, so if you have a significantly older system, you have the most to benefit from upgrading.
- Are there utility rebates available in your area for certain HVAC systems?
- Are you happy with your current HVAC system? Everything from loud noises, to temperature swings, to a bad indoor air quality are all worth taking into account.
Rapid Solutions for Your Residential Customers
If you’re a contractor tasked with replacing an air conditioning unit in the middle of the summer, there is no such thing as being too fast. Our warehousing staff and truck drivers go above and beyond for our contractor customers to give them the residential HVAC products they need as quickly as possible.
Knowledgeable Staff to Help
Our staff members make the difference at William E. Kingswell. All of our staff members have extensive experience in commercial and residential HVAC equipment and products, so they can help you find the right unit for your situation. We go above and beyond to meet the needs of all of our customers, whether you purchase a product from our warehouse or somewhere else.
We Are Proud of the Company We Keep
William E. Kingswell has remained a distinguished provider of commercial and residential heating and cooling services since 1937. We have provided an unmatched level of customer service to all of our clients, and we enjoy being the preferred HVAC equipment distributor of countless customers. We offer a comprehensive range of high-quality heat pumps, boilers, unit heaters, HVAC accessories, and more. William E. Kingswell works with businesses and homeowners throughout Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia, including Baltimore, Frederick, Annapolis, Fairfax, Manassas, Richmond, Fredericksburg, Virginia Beach, and Leesburg. To learn more about our extensive range of SpacePak, Concord, Allied Commercial, and Bard HVAC equipment, contact us today!